I just got samples of COLOR PEACE, my first ‘miniature’ Create, Color, Pattern, Play book!
The front cover features the wonderful work of the uber talented Terri Brown, and the back cover showcases Helga Cuypers’ stunning mountain scene. Inside are 28 illustrations, and over 20 ‘inspiration examples’ from artists around the world. Below is a photo of one of the spreads:
The pieces below were done by:
Click here to download the BE STILL SIGN.
THIS IS THE DAY TREE:
Click here to download the THIS IS THE DAY TREE:
1. You will need to post your creations by end of day Sunday, November 1st.
2. My editor and I are looking for designs which will inspire others by showing a variety of coloring and patterning techniques, so don’t be afraid to try different things. The more you do the better your chance to be included in the book or win a prize!
3. VERY IMPORTANT: PUT YOUR NAME, e-dress and phone number on each design before you scan or photograph it!
4. Post your images IN the appropriate album in the new Zenspirations® Create, Color, Pattern, Play Facebook Group. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1471158256528576/. You can get to the albums by clicking the Photos button underneath the imagine banner.
5. If your art is selected, you’ll need to send my publisher a high-res scan (300 dpi) or the original art so they can scan it, and you’ll need to sign a Permission-to-Publish form.
6. Because the books will not be printed on paper which accepts wet media, please DO NOT use watercolors or any other type of wet media. Color pencils, gel pens, markers and crayons are all fine.
9. Since I always like opening doors for young talent, I’d be happy for you to share this info with any promising art students (or fellow artists) you know who would like to have their work published
10. You can e-mail me ([email protected]) if you have any questions: please put “ZENSPIRATIONS® COLORING ENTHUSIAST QUESTIONS” in the subject line.
I look forward to seeing your work!